Heating and Air Maintenance
Helping your system run smoothly year-round
Industry standards recommend having your air conditioning system serviced twice per year to maximize performance and maintain efficiency. That is why Bolton Air offers the best preventative maintenance service plan in Savannah & Bluffton areas. Our professional technicians are qualified to work on any make or model air conditioning and heating equipment, so we can keep your system in tip-top shape.
AC and Heating Service Checklist
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Measuring voltage & current on motors
- Cleaning and adjusting burner & ignition assembly
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Inspecting all safety devices
- Testing starting capabilities
- Cleaning and adjusting blower assembly
- Evaluating indoor and outdoor coils
- Cleaning condenser coil & electric heat strips
- Applying protective coating to Unit
- Adjusting gas pressure & pilot
- Monitoring air and heating cycles
- Clearing condensation drains
A heating and air maintenance plan will help you save time and money.
Air Conditioning systems are complex machines with lots of electrical components and moving parts. The Protect maintenance plan from Bolton Air will help your system running smoothly and help you identify minor issues before they become big problems. Routine maintenance will guarantee your air conditioning system continues to operate efficiently for years to come.
Service plan benefits:
As a Protect maintenance plan member, you will receive priority service, discounts on parts and repairs, and two professional maintenance service visits per year. You may also pay less on your utility bills since your system will be running more efficiently.
Why Choose Bolton Air?
Our factory trained and certified staff works hard to make sure you will be completely satisfied with our services. We are authorized to service all makes and models of air conditioning units. If you want to protect your air conditioning system while increasing the useful life of your unit, then call Bolton Air today. Our welcoming staff is awaiting your call.