Commercial HVAC Maintenance
PREVENTATIVE COMMERCIAL AC MAINTENANCE SERVICES
A preventative maintenance agreement serves a critical role in keeping your HVAC equipment operating at peak efficiency. For commercial customers, Bolton Air provides a variety of flexible service plans designed to optimize efficiency and help avoid a costly breakdown during severe weather. Most plans feature biannual visits in the spring and fall by one of our trained technicians who will perform a complete seasonal tune-up on your equipment. We are your #1 local choice for commercial AC maintenance in Savannah, GA!
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE PLANS
SPRING HVAC MAINTENANCE
- Check refrigerant levels
- Inspect safety controls and check system functions
- Adjust the operating sequence if necessary
- Rebalance supply registers to ensure proper airflow if appropriate
- Inspect and clean motors and lubricate as required
- Check electrical components and tighten loose connections
- Inspect, test, and clean balance blowers as needed
- Clean coils, condensate traps, condensate pans, and drain lines
- Clean outdoor condensing coils and cabinets
- Recalibrate thermostats and reset programs where appropriate
- Test and adjust economizers and makeup air units
FALL HVAC MAINTENANCE
- Clean the burner assembly and remove accumulated soot
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or breaches
- Adjust gas pressure to the unit
- Inspect and test the venting system
- Adjust burners for maximum efficiency
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- Lower Costs: In general, a PMA pays for itself through lower utility bills and reduced repair costs. Maintenance agreement customers also receive discounts on parts and other critical services.
- Priority Service: When you purchase a Bolton Air commercial maintenance agreement, you’ll receive priority service even during extreme summer weather.
- Extended HVAC System Life: Properly maintained equipment accumulates fewer runtime hours while providing the same level of comfort. This results in less frequent breakdowns and a longer lifecycle.
- Service Continuity: When a service technician is familiar with your business and HVAC equipment, they can diagnose and remedy system problems more effectively. At Bolton Air, we always try and assign the same technicians to specific clients whenever possible.
To learn more about the benefits of regular maintenance, contact us today. We can answer your questions and arrange an appointment for a free consultation.